[ic] Which page is called by component "Small search box"

Jim Toro interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 30 11:42:12 2002

I have applied a template to most every page I want to on a site I am
working on, but when I add the component "Small search box" on the
CONTENT DESIGN of a page it seems to call or create a page on the fly
which I cant seem to locate or apply a theme to.

I dont think its results*.html, flypage.html or anything like that.

Anyone know what is the next page for the Small search box result??

---------  House Of Files Internet -   http://www.hofweb.com   --------
       Call Anytime -  516-938-2421  or  Toll Free 1-866-546-8676
Frontpage 2002 / ASP / Share Point Services / Access and MySQL Databases
 Interchange 4.8.x / PDG Cart / Salescart E-Commerce Hosting and Support
   Need DLL's registered or special Perl Modules?. Ask and it's done !
 --------- Serving Long Island's online community since 1985 ----------