[ic] transactions -- admin works, customers don't after signio

Aaron Rubin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 30 13:08:01 2002

Hi guys,

  On IC 4.8.5 on perl 5.6.1 redhat 7.2 using a separate postgreSQL server,
pulling the data directories from an NFS mounted machine and using payflow
pro.
  Transaction were logging fine until I added Signio and got it running.
Transaction are working with payflow pro but now the checkout just reloads
on checkouts and transactions don't get logged, although the transaction is
put through payflowpro .
  I get
  "There was an error adding to the transaction log." in logs/log
  and if I log the DBI calls I get:
dbd_st_execute
    <- execute('TEST0083' CODE)= '0E0' at DBI.pm line 1185
dbd_st_fetch
    <- fetchrow_array= ( ) [0 items] row-1 at DBI.pm line 1186
    <- selectrow_array= undef at DBI.pm line 1283
dbd_st_prepare: statement = >INSERT INTO transactions VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?,
?,..., ?)<
dbd_st_prepare: statement = >INSERT INTO transactions VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?,
?,,..., ?)<
    <- prepare('INSERT INTO transactions VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?,...,?)'
CODE)= DBI::st=HASH(0x9324ba0) at DBI.pm line 1082

  When I enter a credit card transaction using the manual interchange in the
admin UI it works and logs perfectly. The order shows up in the orders
section of the UI and the order is in the transactions table of postgreSQL.
  I tried editing log_transaction to log_entry but as soon as it hits
[import table=transactions type=LINE continue=NOTES]
code: [value mv_order_number]

it fails.

  Any ideas?
  Thanks.