[ic] IC fails importing a table into Postgres

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 30 18:22:01 2002

Hi again,

I need to rebuild a table that I have exported with IC into a text file. In
this file I have several columns that contains integer values (foreign
keys). When I restart IC I'm getting the following error after IC creates
the tables into postgres:

": can't parse "ailed: seurat import failed: ERROR:  pg_atoi: error in "

This row shows up in the catalog error log:

- - - [31/July/2002:01:07:37 +2700] - - table 'seurat' failed: seurat import
failed: ERROR:  pg_atoi: error in "^M": can't parse "^$

What does this mean? Should I somehow rewrite my foreign key columns somehow
so that the import would work?

Regards Rene