[ic] How to delete additional shipping addresses?

Interchange User interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 31 17:06:01 2002

Hi, I'm using IC 4.8.5, and I would like to provide a means to allow
users to delete an additional shipping address that had been created.

I can't find any relevant codes for the deletion (can only find
set_shipping, get_shipping, get_shipping_names), and I'm unfamiliar
with blob (I'm using mysql, and there's an address_book blob field).
Adding and Editing should be relatively easier (I think).  But I just
can't figure out the commands to use for deletion.  I noticed the
ship_addresses_removed.html file, but it doesn't seem to be called by
any pages at all.  Not even at the UI.  The UI also only allowed for
adding/editing, but no deleting.

Any pointers?