[ic] [more] output, passing additional parameters to subsequent pages

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Jun 1 20:14:00 2002

Is it possible to add parameters to be included when the more links are
generated?  For example when I call my search results page it has two
parameters 'pg_id' and 'sort'.  I would like these two parameters to be
passed through the more links as well.  I tried using scratch variables,
but that only works if the user only has one browser open searching the
site, many users use multiple browsers to compare products.

I looked through the documentation and found [prev-anchor] [next-anchor]
and [page-anchor] but none of these modify the actual url for the more
list.

If there is not a built in way I'll probably set a scratch variable to
the output of more then modify each url I find inside using perl.

Thanks,
-Ron