[ic] Order route

Mon Jun 3 11:08:01 2002

At 01:39 PM 6/3/2002 +0200, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>When I try to use the mv_order_route  form parameter, the checkout page is
>reloaded and the user didn't go to the receipt.html page.
>The command is stored into the database, mails are sent but the cart isn't
>empty.
>This occurs even if the mv_order_route is set to the same value (log main
>copy_user) as the default route.
>If I set
><INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route VALUE="default">
>then IC proceed the order correctly.
>
>I was running IC 4.8.3 and I upgrade to 4.8.5 but the problem is the same.
>
>Is someone has experimented the same problem?

Yes. Edit catalog.cfg: move all the payment routes from the bottom of the
route entries to the top, so that 'default' is the very last Route entry in
the file. Then Apply Changes and try again.

The problem is that the construction of catalog.cfg in the demo
distribution lends itself too easily to developing this problem as soon as
one begins to customize it.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax