[ic] Merchandising Editor out of sync with tables

Melissa interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jun 3 16:16:01 2002

Has anyone else noticed discrepancies between the merchandising table
and the UI Merchandising Editor?   Or can you tell me how the UI
Merchandising Editor builds it's display?

We ended up with an item (Interchange 4.8.3 & postgreSQL):
   - deleted from UI Items list
   - deleted from products.txt & SQL products table
   - doesn't appear on UI Merchandising Editor
   - is in merchandising.txt & SQL merchandising table

Applying changes (with UI) and restarting Interchange didn't help.
Deleting the item from the merchandising table via the UI was
successful. I'm trying to keep our office manager from editing tables
directly, but that was the only solution I found.

Thanks for any pointers.

Melissa