[ic] Link to 2nd results page?

Rat interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jun 4 14:38:01 2002

Ok.. I need links on my index page that will allow the user to go directly to
each page of results for a specific kind of item.. in this case, grandfather
clocks. If you check out my index page (http://gfcplus.com/~eaganh/cgi-
bin/cart.cgi) you will see that on the left there is an image with an image map
that says gallery 1 2 3 4. Well I need those buttons to generate pages that
have 25 products a piece and I need them to display the proper products (i.e.
link #1 will produce items 1-25, link 2 will produce items 26-50, ect..) They
will use the template page grandfather_clock_gallery_1.html. So I built this
search

[area href=scan
	search=|

		fi=products
		st=db
		sp=grandfather_clock_gallery_1

		co=1

		sf=category
		se=grandfather
		op=eq
		nu=0

		ml=25
		tf=price
		to=x
		tf=sku
		to=x

]

and that will bring up the first gallery (1-25) but is there something that I
can change in that search to make the page display 26-50,51-75,ect...

Just another freak in the freak kingdom,

Rat