[ic] Error when generating all possible variants

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 02:20:02 2002

I'm running IC 4.8.3 on PostgeSQL 7.2.  For one sku I have enabled
matrix options - one widget, created a color and size option and clicked
create all possible combinations.  After clicking this I receive an
interal server error and the following is in my catalog and ic server
logs:

Runtime error: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  Unable to identify a
postfix operator '<=' for type 'integer' at (eval 147) line 10.

Any ideas what would cause this?  Anything else I can provide to the
list to help debug?

Thanks,
-Ron