[ic] Serious! Confirmed that item modifiers are lost moving to receipt.html

Ubi interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 03:27:02 2002

 Thanks, but did not solve... Also using $Items was helpless, sigh!

 If there are no further suggestions, I'm giving up and set up a different
code for each variation of the same product, as I need item modifiers to
calculate pricing.

 Also this routine is OK in checkout.html yet displays nothing for formats
in receipt.html

UserTag debucart Interpolate
UserTag debucart Order number
UserTag debucart Routine <<EOR
sub {
        my $currprod = 1;
        my $item;
        my $cart = $::Carts->{main};
        my $fulldata = "<br>-- Basket content, debug --<br>";

        foreach $item (@$cart) {
                $fulldata = $fulldata . $currprod . ". ";
                $fulldata = $fulldata . $item->{'code'} . " ";
                $fulldata = $fulldata . $item->{'formats'} . " ";
                $fulldata = $fulldata . "<br>";
                $currprod++;
        }
        return $fulldata;
}
EOR

---

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Kevin Walsh wrote:

> As all custom pricing routines that I have written failed only in
> receipt.html (but not in checkout.html nor any other page), apparently
> because the $Cart variable gets corrupted. Now, I've written this silly
> tag that returns the item-modifier for the last object:
>
> # Ubi: just for test, TESTED AND WORKS IN ord/checkout.html but
> #      not in receipt.html
>
> UserTag test-mod Routine <<EOR
> sub {
>         my $cart = $Vend::Session->{carts}{main};
>         my $item;
>         my $prod_format;
>         foreach $item (@$cart) { $prod_format = $item->{formats}; }
>         return $prod_format;
> }
> EOR

Try using $::Carts->{main} in your tag, instead of
$Vend::Session->{carts}{main}.