[ic] Problem with Options

Josef Strasser-Leitner interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 18:50:00 2002

hello,
I'm a newbie with interchange. I have problems with the options and I didn't
found a clear answer in the manuals, but I can say, I searched for a long
time.

My problem is: I want to make options to an item, like size or material,
with different prices and with an unique sku for each item. Is this possible
wih ic? I understand the working of simple-options, but here i have the
problem of the unique sku. with matrix-option i have also the same sku.
How can I do this in the admin interface? Can I find an clear and simple
explanation of the option-possiblities? The online are not really helpfull
for my problem (for me).

Thanks in advance for any help I receive!

Josef