[ic] What about integration with accounting software....

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 19:48:01 2002

Depends on the accounting package you use.

I have a bridge between my Windows accounting packge which allows me to
update my interchange files on the MySQL Server. This way we can change our
inventory prices, descriptions, weights etc... in the Windows environment,
and the MYSql database can get updates once or twice a day.

MYSQL has an api for Windows NT.

just one option....

-Steve