[ic] CookieLogin Yes

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 23:47:01 2002

Hello,

I can't seem to get the cookie login section to work.
Foundation 4.8.5, Redhat 7.3

I have enable CookieLogin Yes in the catalog.cfg

I have cookies set to prompt on my browser just for testing purposes, and
receive the mv_session_id when I first hit the catalog, but never receive a
prompt for the login information.

I can tell my session var is working since I can start a cart, leave the
website by going to some other website, then coming back and checking the
cart - cart is still there. I will lose the cart if I close my browser, Is
there a way to keep a cart current for, say 1 week without losing it, even
if the browser is closed?

Thanks,
Steve