[ic] Where can I find more documentation and samples on Interchange

Fri Jun 7 07:24:01 2002

Quoting Ulf Holt (ulf.holt@onsite-data.no):
> I am trying to implement a web-shop using Interchange. Have been
> digging around trying to figure out the different parts using
> foundation as a starting point, but this is not trivial. It is easy to
> make a standard shop using all the default values, but I need to do a
> lot of changes, and I don't need all the facilities that foundation
> gives me. Looks like I have two options:
>
> 1) Try to change the foundation store.
>
> 2) Start from scratch building everything.

  3) Spend some money with a competent Interchange consultant to
     get you started

> So far I stick to the first solution, but I have to change alot of
> code, and I have allready got lost a couple of times and had to start
> more or less from scratch.
>
> What I am missing is the big overview - telling me the relationship of
> all files etc. and I have so far not been able to find all I need in
> the documentation.

You haven't seen icfoundation.pdf? I think it covers Foundation pretty
well as far as files, etc.

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock