[ic] CookieLogin Yes

Fri Jun 7 12:22:01 2002

At 02:49 PM 06/07/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>>SNIP
>>Did you check 'automatic login' when you logged in initially (this is after
>>enabling CookieLogin and reconfiguring the catalog)?
>>
>>- Ed L.
>>
>Thanks for the reply Ed.
>
>I applied changes to catalog, and restarted interchnage just for good measure.
>
>Here is a snippit of my catalog.cfg, I am not sure if sequence of tags
>matter in this file though.
>
># User session related settings.
>Cookies    Yes
>SaveExpire 8 Weeks
>SessionExpire 10 Days
>
># Whether to encrypt passwords in UserDB
># We usually don't for users, so we can mail them their password
># We DO in admin, that is set in catalog_after.cfg
>UserDB    default    crypt         0
>
># Change a field to something that doesn't conflict in MySQL
>UserDB    default    time_field    mod_time
>
># Don't want people setting their credit limit or dealer status directly
>UserDB    default    scratch       "dealer price_level credit_limit"
>
># minimal login stuff for affiliate
>UserDB    affiliate  user_field    affiliate
>UserDB    affiliate  database      affiliate
>UserDB    affiliate  time_field    none
>UserDB    affiliate  crypt         0
>
># Set this to No if you don't want auto-login capability for users
>CookieLogin  Yes
><<

So is the part of the code which conditionally shows you the automatic
login checkbox on login.html being executed?  Is you secureurl different
than your regular url? What happens if you change the AlwaysSecure
directive and the form action on the login page so that it is a non-secure
action?

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax