[ic] Question regarding process.html

Tim Eaton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jun 7 14:43:02 2002

Hi!

I'm working on setting up Interchange (it came with a hosting package on a
shared machine) for my company's products - mostly software. One of the
things we need to do is to generate a unique key when the user buys one of
the products. However, I can't find a way to edit the process.html page,
which handles the checkout. I would settle for a link on the final invoice
page that says something along the lines of "Click to Recieve Your Key", but
I can't see a way to do that. Has anyone else done anything similar?

Thanks,
Tim Eaton
After Affects Productions