[ic] Announcing Formation of ICDEVGROUP

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 7 18:51:01 2002

"Barry Treahy, Jr." <Treahy@mmaz.com> writes:

> Mike Heins wrote:
>
> > As a few of you already know, I have
> > left Red Hat because my division was disbanded.
>
> The URL mentioned in your post is still forwarding to RH.  Will RH continue
> to host your site, the FTP and the CVS services or should we expect a
> transition in that arena as well?

That depends on Red Hat's opinion in this matter, which they didn't bothered
to tell us since over a week. To stay on the safe side, switch over to
the *.icdevgroup URLs.

With regards

        Racke

--
Free resources for Interchange programming NOW !!!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my professional help.