[ic] error with shipping and mail-orders-to

S. Wong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 9 00:38:14 2002

Hello all,

I'm stuck at the moment ... my customized web store is now operational except for
the shipping section of checkout.  Although I've made certain that I have a
default country and zip, there is no shipping method in the pull down.  And I'm
guessing it's due to the "Note: Nothing to ship!" but the cart has at least one
item.

Also, can anyone give me a clue what to change because I would like to use mail
instead of sendmail to send e-mails.  I think because of the measures I've made
on sendmail, no regular user can send out so only mail (binary) can be used.  And
while we're talking about e-mails, does anyone have a sample of mailing receipts?

Thanks. :-)

--
Ciao ?:-)
Shirlyn, the WebPrincess