[ic] Checkout Page Error Messages

G Guttero interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 9 20:29:01 2002

>>Does anyone know where the checkout page error messages are >>available
>>for
>>editing in the Foundation demo?
>>

>They are defined in etc/profiles.order
>
>See the section starting "__NAME__  checkout_profile"

Thanks, but I'm looking for where the actual error messages themselves are
defined.  You specified where the requirements are defined.  I need to find
where the text like: (blank), ('' not a two-letter state or province code),
('' not a US zip or Canadian postal code), and (Must have day or evening
phone number) is defined.  Those errors come up on the checkout page after
you checkout.  Any more ideas?

- Grant