[ic] Checkout Page Error Messages

G Guttero interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 9 21:55:01 2002

>>>They are defined in etc/profiles.order
>>>
>>>See the section starting "__NAME__  checkout_profile"
>>
>>Thanks, but I'm looking for where the actual error messages >>themselves
>>are defined.  You specified where the requirements are defined.  I need
>>have day >>or evening phone number) is defined.  Those errors come up on
>>the >>checkout page after you checkout.  Any more ideas?
>>
>>- Grant
>
>Same place. Try this in etc/profiles.order, say, in the profile named
>'credit_card' (you'll need to do a test order with a dummy credit >card),
>and don't forget to Apply Changes before testing:
>
>fname=required Should we just call you Bubba?
>
>- Ed L.

Ok cool, thanks.  That enables me to customize the text that appears in the
parenthesis after "First Name" when fname is left blank.  What if I wanted
to have no parenthesis or text, and just have the text "First Name" turn
red?  Is that too deep in the source code to fool with?  Here is the code
that seems to bring up the error now:

[error name=fname std_label="First Name" required=1]

Can I alter some of this tag to make it happen maybe?

Thanks!

- Grant