[ic] Cannot check out or access admin page

Brandon Lackey interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 10 11:43:01 2002

I'm pretty new to Interchange and I keep getting the following error in the
error log when I proceed to the checkout page:

/cgi-bin/test3/ord/checkout.html Runtime error: Undefined subroutine
&Vend::Interpolate::getUPS called at (eval 115) line 23.

and this when I try to access the admin page:

/cgi-bin/test3/admin/index.html Runtime error: ichelp import failed: sdbm
store returned -1, errno 22, key "kshipping.main" at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 409, <IN> line 4.

I have re-installed the Perl modules, but that didn't help any. I also have
Perl versions 5.0 and 5.6.1. Is there anywhere I can go to check that
Interchange is using the 5.6.1 version instead of the 5.0 without modifying
all the #! lines in the perl scripts, or is this problem from something
else.

Thanks,
Brandon