[ic] Cannot check out or access admin page

Brandon Lackey interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 10 15:02:01 2002

Thanks Mike,

I re-installed the UPS perl module again and now the checkout page is
working correctly. I also went into catalog_before.cfg and commented out the
"Database ichelp" lines which allowed me to get into the admin area. I did
rebuild GDBM after I installed the new version of perl, but I'll work more
on the GDBM and see if I can get that fixed.