[ic] Admin menubar button links missing

Site Information interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 10 21:24:00 2002

IC Version: 4.8.5 (RPM)
OS: RedHat 7.3

Due to a silly (ok, stupid) move on my part, I found it necessary to
reinstall IC 4.8.5 on my local development machine. No problem. I just
un-installed foundation demo, IC itself and removed the remaining
files/directories (/var/lib/interchange, /usr/lib/interchange).
Reinstalled again (ran makecat, etc) and everything seems to run fine
except that I'm unable to view the Admin menubar. Tables appear fine
and navigation via Quicklinks works ok, just the buttons on the Admin
menubar at the top are missing. I know, I'm paying for my mistake. Any
guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Greg