[ic] ICDEVGROUP requests New Design for Interchange Logo

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 12 03:45:02 2002

At 09:51 PM 6/11/02 -0500, Jaime Viehweg <interch@viehweg.net> wrote:
>On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 09:24:11AM +0200, Ton Verhagen wrote:
> > The ICDEVGROUP would like to invite you to design a new logo
> > for Interchange.
>[...]
>Take a look at http://www.ahhgo.com/interchange.html for a few I
>set up so far.
>
>As I'm using this "contest" as a way to force myself to learn a new
>drawing program, I expect I'll have more before the deadline...  :)

Dear Jaime,

Thank you very much for your designs. I have added them to the
Logo Designs page: http://www.icdevgroup.org/~ton/logos.html .

And if you manage to create any more before the deadline of
Friday June 14th please post them to interchange-core@icdevgroup.org
or send them directly to me (ton@verhagen.net).

Good luck!

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381      info@alamerce.nl      http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting