[ic] address book for shipping addresses

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 12 10:45:00 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Andrei
Gologan
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 7:36 AM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: [ic] address book for shipping addresses

Hallo,

How can I make it possible for a customer to choose a shipping address
from
a drop down or from a list ?

I have some customers that have more than one shipping address and they
donīt want to type it every time they order something. They want to say:
this order goes to adress 1, the next order to address 2 an so on.

If they type in a new shipping address it should get added to the list
too.

Iīve read something about a shipping_address table but I donīt see any.
Is there anyway to realize this with interchange or do I have to code
everything ?

Thank you
Andrei

Visitors to your site can associate multiple shipping addresses when
they register for an account.  Take a look at ship_addresses.html.  That
should be enough to get you started.

If you are still curious where this data is stored, I believe it is in
the "address_book" column of the "userdb" table.