[ic] displaying values set in the options table

Thu Jun 13 10:39:00 2002

Quoting Dave Turk (interchange@montanaservers.com):
> I am trying to display values set in the options table, mainly the o_footer
> field.
> What I would like to do is something like this in my flypage.
>
>   [if-item-data options o_footer]
>
> [item-data options o_footer]    [comment]   displays product footer html
> [/comment]
>
>   [/if-item-data]
>
> even just
>
> [item-data options anyfield]
>
> displays nothing
>
> I know I making a simple mistake like using item-data.

It should work, presuming they have a common sku. Are you sure there
is an enclosing [item-list] or [search-region] or something? Or is it
on a flypage?

If not, you will need:

	[data table=options column=o_footer key="YOUR_SKU"]

and [if type=data ....].

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting

Software axiom: Lack of speed kills.