[ic] mv_arg?

Rat interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 13 12:34:00 2002

K here's the deal,

I'm using the mv_arg option to controll what header each gallery page uses.. to
accomplish this i have to place a tag in the link to the gallery page that adds
arg="instert category here" this matches up to a field in my database and the
image name of the header and then on the gallery page the image link looks
like: img src="[cgi mv_arg]_02.gif well this works fine as long as I can set
the arg before hand in a link, but the "more results" links dont display the
right header because I cannot set the arg within them.. how would I go about
doing that or is there a different method to make all of these headers work?

here is an example of what I am talking about:

http://gfcplus.com/~eaganh/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/

click on the link for wall clocks on the left... the correct (wall clocks)
header comes up on the gallery page.. now go to the bottom and click the "next"
link to move on to the #2 gallery... no header on that gallery eh? there in
lies the problem.

Any help would make me very happy.. happy enough to sing Queen's "Bicycle
Race".. air guitar solo included.

thanks,

Rat