[ic] PGP failed with status 8323072

Leonardo Gonzalez interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 13 19:04:01 2002

Hi,

After manually tweaking Util.pm and get_gpg_keys.tag, I was able to
REALLY import my GnuPG key into Interchange with the wizard.

When I have the order sent, though, I still get the credit card number
as
41**1111

I looked in the error log and saw:

PGP failed with status 8323072
Unable to send mail using Net::SMTP

I just installed postfix, which has a sendmail wrapper, so the mail
should not have been affected.
In any case, the mail is still being sent, because I am receiving the
order with the 41****1111 number.

So the main problem seems to be with PGP.

I've tested the installation thoroughly, can use it fine as the
Interchange user, and the imported key is shown in the Payment section
of the Administration wizard.

I have the following settings in the Encryption section of Preferences:
ENCRYPTOR
GPG_PATH /usr/local/bin/gpg
PGP      gpg --no-default-keyring --always-trust --keyring
/gpg/pubring.gpg -e -a --batch -t -r '%s'
PGP_KEY  web@extropian.net

I have tried putting in "/usr/local/bin/gpg" instead of "gpg" for the
PGP variable.
I have tried putting "GPG", "PGP", or leaving blank the ENCRYPTOR
variable.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot,

Leonardo