[ic] A range sorting problem

Rat interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 14 12:34:01 2002

I am having a problem with the range search i've got it set up in a dropdown
and it works fine in a main category gallery.. ie. "Wall Clocks" but then when
you choose a different area within the wall clocks section.. ie. "round" and it
goes to the results that match sf=category/se=wall/sf=features/se=round/. Well
then my range search is still present.. because it is generated on the same
results page as the previous page, but the search range will show all wall
clocks in that price range.. I want it to just show the subcategory of wall
clocks that are in that price range... to understand what I mean look at this
link.. http://gfcplus.com/~eaganh/cgi-
bin/cart.cgi/scan/fi=products/st=db/sp=gallery/ac=0/co=1/sf=category/se=wall/op=
rm/nu=0/ml=15/tf=sku/to=x/tf=price/to=x.html?mv_arg=wall&mv_pc=6007

there? alright now click on the link in the image that says round... k now try
the price range dropdown... and there ya have it.. it takes ya back to all wall
clocks that are in that price range and not just round ones..

any ideas?

thanks,

Ian Jennings
webmaster/graphic designer