[ic] Interchange user name & password !!!

Meraj Rasool Khattak interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 16 06:03:02 2002

Hi,

i tried that serveruser which is "meraj" & password
"pass" but it didn't work ...

can't i make any conf changes to it in any file, i
mean where i could now define my own user & password.
it is my first time that i installed it & tried to
configure the first "foundation" demo store, while i
was setting it up during makecat, i left more of the
things to default, except my name "meraj" whereever it
asked, i again made anothe category, but i didn't see
anywhere any password or user name.

so pls let me know what should i do now? should i
reinstall it or is there anyway to come out of it! i
also tried "demo" both on password & user .. but
didn't work :-(

thanks in advance ...

-Meraj
--- Aaron Hazelton <aaronmail@hazenet.net> wrote:
> > Meraj Rasool Khattak wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > whatever i gave in reply to makecat, i remember i
> have
> > tried all of them? none of them works. can u tell
> me
> > from where could i find the .conf (for password &
> > username)? or how to change it or give it a new
> one ?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Meraj
> >

> I have seen this on the list lots of times.  usually
> the
> default password is "pass".  also, sometimes, like
> on my server, the default username was the 'server
> user' for that catalog (ie. "admin4" or something
> like
> that)
>
> hope that helps
>
>   _____
>
> Sincerely,
> Aaron Hazelton
> >>Hazenet<<
> aaron@hazenet.net

> > > builiding
> it
> password?
> > > so
> > >
> > > If you would *read* all prompts that makecat
> gives
> > > you, then you would know
> > > the username and password.
> > >
> > > Rene