[ic] Shopping Cart Items

Joshua Eckert interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 17 11:19:00 2002

I am running into a bit of a stumbling block with adjusting my shopping cart.
 I can delete the top item on the list (quantity name: quantity0) but any
other doesn't get deleted until the move up the item list to the top.  I
looked throught the archives but I didn't find any references to this.  Here
is the code is use in a nutshell.

<FORM action="[process]" method=post>
           <input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">
           <input type=hidden name=mv_doit value=refresh>
           <input type=hidden name=mv_checkout value="ord/checkout">
           <input type=hidden name=mv_nextpage value="ord/basket">

           <input type=checkbox name="[quantity-name]"
              onclick="this.form.action='[process-target]',
              this.form.submit()" value=0> Remove
</FORM>

Of course there is more to this code but here is the meat and pototoes, if
any one can give me a hand or point me in the right direction I would be very
gratefull.

THNX