Re[2]: [ic] InterchangeHelp.net ( Brand New Site )

InterchangeHelp.net interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 17 23:11:01 2002

Hello Kevin,

   I apologize for the URL redirection however I decided to use
   OnlineComputerJobs.com as the main website domain name as it is easy
   to remember. I have used Interchange for a little over a year and
   find myself stuck in many situations so I decided to set this up in
   hopes to help myself as well as others. If you can think of anything
   to make this more personable ( within reason ) for the Interchange
   community I will definately consider it...

Best Regards,

SWD