[ic] Changing color of bar_link text

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 18 09:23:00 2002

Quoting Greg <info@favoriteblanket.com>:
>IC 4.8.3
>
>I'm sure that this has been asked before, but the archive search appears
>to be non-functional today. In the  category_vertical component, I'd like
>to change the color of the text inside the bar_link tag. Because I'm
>hosted on a Cpanel site, I do not have access to catalog_before.cfg (where
>bar_link lives). I do however have a local installation of IC. Is there a
>place I can put my copy of the bar_link code that will override the code
>my hosted site uses?

Just put your modified bar_link routine in a file e.g. etc/bar_link.sub

Then put the following line at the bottom of catalog.cfg:

include etc/bar_link.sub

Restart IC or reconfig the catalog and you're new bar_link routine is in
effect.

Good luck!

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info@alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting