[ic] Interchange setup problems...

John Beima interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 18 19:32:01 2002

Something even more important that the errors below, which I am suprised no one
has mentioned....

Does your ISP allow you to run Daemons? If not, you can't use Interchange.

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603