[ic] ic tag [value] question for checkout comment text

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 19 01:11:01 2002

> I have added a [value] tag to my shopping cart called
> mv_order_comments, and
> would like to clear this value on checkout.
>
> To display on checkout I use
> [if value mv_order_comments]
> [value mv_order_comments]
> [/if]
>
> I would like this to be cleared in receipt.html, after all emails etc..
>
> I have tried
> [value mv_order_comments set="" hide=1]
> but it just displays the value of mv_order_comments again.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

How about [set mv_order_comments][/set]

If I am being stupid then how about:

 <!-- [value name=mv_order_comments set=""] -->

Do you need to explicitly "clear" this value? You can just leave it out of
receipt.html in order to not show it.

Both or neither may work, but I am pretty sure the second one works.

HTH

Paul