[ic] Re: Please! Read the rule of this list!

Ubi interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 20 03:58:01 2002

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Robert Brandtjen wrote:

On Wednesday 19 June 2002 05:35 pm, Joachim Leidinger wrote:
> I have written my please more often in this list. I think, we need a
> moderator in this list, to watch for any kind of trepass of the rule for
>   this list.
>
> What do you think?

 Though I'm using IC since Minivend 3, I'm a newcomer in the list, but I
think that it does not need a moderator because people are staying on
topic. Noise is very low, this is very good and makes participation a
pleasure.

 Regarding the rules, when I entered the list I found no evident
link to the page with them. I think it should be enclosed in a "welcome
message". Also, I looked for it a bit before actively posting.

 If it wasn't my fault, I think this is necessary (I'm among the ones who
used bad quoting up to now).
 If I were not careful enough to find the rules, I apologize.

 I think that there is another reason why a moderator may be not the best
thing here, and it the fact that we often all of us have very short time
to solve problems for e-commerce customers, any delay wastes precious
time.

                Ubi