[ic] Using PHP with Interchange (also PHPNuke, CrossNuke, and PostNuke)

Julia Jacobs interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 21 12:07:01 2002

Chris,
I have an ic website that is kind of integrated with php Website, which is
very similar to PHPNuke.  But the way I have it working is ic and php
Website share the same mySQL database, and the php Website module tables are
all created within that database.  What I wind up doing is hand create (or
have a developer help me) ic components that will take form data and
populate the tables in ic (usually the userdb) as well as whatever php
Website tables need to be filled (in my website I have a newsletter module).
If you get any other information on this, please let me know as I am not a
php programmer.  I can give you the code I have and show you the examples of
the websites I have using php Website.  I also tried using server side
includes of the php Website in an ic component to show in my ic website but
I did not have much luck there either.
--
Julia Jacobs
Currant Media