[ic] Authorizenet problems with IC 4.8.5

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 21 16:43:00 2002

At 02:32 PM 06/21/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I've been struggling with getting the credit card functions to work
>successfully with Interchange 4.8.5 (RedHat 7.2, RPM install) running
>using Inet_Mode.  I've read as much as I can find in the lists and I've
>called Authorize.net, but I can't seem to get this figured out.
>
>My current setup: (as it stands after many, many variations)
>(the 'variable' table accessed from IC Admin.)
>         AUTHNET_ID              <my ID>
>         AUTHNET_MODE            (blank)
>         AUTHNET_REFERER www.nearlyeverything.com
>         AUTHNET_SECRET  <my password>
>         AUTHNET_SERVER  secure.authorize.net

This may be a referer URL issue. You need to log in to your authorizenet
control panel go to
Settings->URLs. There you set the URL(s) which are valid referers for
direct payment processing. I found that I had to provide
https://www.mydomain.com to get Anet to accept it, and set the
AUTHNET_REFERER in catalog.cfg to match.

- Ed L.