[ic] Credit Card comes up with XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2884

Cline Communications, Corp. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jun 23 16:24:00 2002

I'm sorry, I'm new to this a little bit . . . But, I'm curious why when I
receive orders they come across as:  XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2884.

Is that because I'm not running it on a secure server yet?  I'd assume, it
would still send the credit card number either way.  Or does it not send the
whole thing through email and I have to go back out to the site to get the
whole thing?

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org]On Behalf Of Soheil
Shaghaghi
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 1:11 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: RE: [ic] Credit Card field is empty

Thanks a lot Steve, but I have followed the instruction in this forum, and
as I mentioned the encryption works for my other accounts on the same box.
I am only having problems with the store that was upgraded, and not with the
new stores I create after the upgrade.

Thanks so much for your reply :)

Soheil