[ic] BreadCrumb Trail - Interpolate.pm Code, Tree Code

Dog Tags interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 24 12:52:00 2002

Hi Jonathan

Thanks very much.

First, I missed something totally obvious:

In the Tree Code, all you have to do is put reverse=1 to get that particular tree to reverse. So, if you have, say, 2 instances of the tree on a page, one can be reversed and the other not. Thus, there is no need for a breadcrumb sub.

I'll reverse the master/subordinate code as you mentioned and report back with the results. I greatly appreciate your help with this. :-)

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8