[ic] IC 4.8.5 GPG to PGP decrypt options... worked in 4.6.5

Boyd Lynn Gerber interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 27 12:55:00 2002

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting Boyd Lynn Gerber (gerberb@zenez.com):
> > Where can I put the --compress-algo 1 --cipher-algo cast5 so the windows
> > machine can decrypt the CC information.  This all works at the command
> > line.
>
> Couldn't you put it in your GPG options file?  If you did that, you
> could just set "Encryptor /usr/local/bin/gpg".

I add these to the /usr/local/interchange/.gnupg/options file and it did
not work.

compress-algo 1
cipher-algo cast5

and I set the Encryptor to /usr/local/bin/gpg

Saddly that did not help? Any other ideas?

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>
ZENEZ	1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047