[ic] using frames with Interchange

TGroup interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 27 21:01:01 2002

Hello Everyone,
I accidentally sent this using a return address that is not registered in
this mailing list.  My apologies.
I've built a framed site for a friend, and incorporated the Interchange
Catalog within the frameset to display about 1500 products.  Then I
discovered what those more familiar with Interchange already know.  When the
visitor uses the navigation menu in the left frame of the site, or any
external link inside their frameset, he loses all Interchange information
(cart, session id, etc.)  I know there must be a way to make the links at
the framed site Interchange friendly.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?
Thank you.