[ic] profiles.order

Jim Balcom interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 29 16:15:01 2002

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Ed LaFrance wrote:

EL>>Well, the real problem is that you can't ship UPS Ground to those
EL>>destinations, but since you can have ITL right in the profile, you can do
EL>>something like this:

We have found that FedEx Ground has rates to Hawaii. We haven't checked on
Alaska.

What appears to be happening is that they ground it from Washington, DC to
somewhere in California and then put it on a plane. They calculate the rates
as only a little less than if we had shipped by 2-day.

-= Jim =-

                   .-.
                   /v\
                  // \\
                 /(   )\
                 ^^ - ^^
          > Phear the Penguin <
              L  I  N  U  X

Tagline for Saturday, June 29, 2002 at 16:05 PM:
Funny, only sensible people agree with me.

This Linux System has been up 55 hours