[ic] A couple of beginner questions

micah abrams interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 16:06:01 2002

dear list --

I just setup interchange and had a couple of questions for ya'll.

I’m going to need to make changes to theme.cgf in the templates directory.
If I upload the changed theme.cgf file into the templates directory,
replacing the original, will Interchange need to be restarted to apply the
changes?

When we add new categories in the Layout Editor, we can’t see them in the
Product Group or Category pull down menus in the Item Editor.  Do we need to
make changes directly to the category table in the Administration Table
Manager? Are there any other tables we will need to edit directly?  If so,
what’s the best way to make the changes?

TIA

Micah

PS:  Feel free to email me off the list if you'd like