[ic] Using IC for CRM tool? (Problems with Customer userdb display settings and a form)

Jon Jensen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 09:51:00 2002

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Julia Jacobs wrote:

> I want him to be able to view his clients on the Customer page in the
> Administration UI, but no matter what I do, I cannot get the Customer page
> to display any more information about each customer than the ID, Name,
> Company and Location.  I went into the userdb display settings and chose the
> fields I wanted to show up, but they would not show.

Those display settings affect the userdb view when you use the Table Edit
function. The Customer page is a specialized view, done by customer.html.
If you want to customize it, you need to modify that admin page.

> Also anyone know of a good Open Source POP3 Sendmail Webmail program?

http://www.squirrelmail.org/
http://www.horde.org/imp/

and many others.

Jon