[ic] Adding additional info to a category's results.html output

Roger Yarrow interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 03:40:00 2002

Currently, whenever a user selects a category, results.html returns a list
of all items in that category.  However, for one particular category, I want
to add additional text/HTML after that listing which contains extra info
particular to all items in that category.

How do I do this?  I'm thinking some sort of code like this in results.html:

[if selected_category equals my_category]
print extra info/HTML here!
[/if]

But I don't know what tags to use or which variables to compare against.
(However, this means all that extra info will be loaded each time
results.html is called, regardless if it is displayed, right?)

Little help here?

Thanks!