[ic] Rate this... / review this... -- NEED YOUR HELP

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 06:38:01 2002

Quoting Curt Hauge <chc@mninter.net>:
>Ton,
>
>I have begun working on this, do you still need input? Sorry I haven't had
>time to help sooner, very busy.

Good for you to be busy. Hope it's related to IC implementations :-)

Yes, I still need input. It would be really wonderful I you and perhaps some
people on this list could come up with those 'relevant rating questions'.

Julia Jacobs promised me to produce those questions, but unfortunately
she got caught up in her work. However, I hope that she will be able to
spare some time soon. :-)

Curt, would you be so kind to post to this list the product categories
for which you are composing the rating questions? So others could pick
categories that you're not working on.

Thanks for your kind cooperation. I will publish the rating code as soon as
I've received questions for all categories.

Would say, the end of this week, be a viable deadline?

Ton

> > Relevant rating questions for product attributes.
> >
> > Example:
> > Products in category Brushes could have an attribute 'softness'.
> > Such a product could be rated on the softness of the bristle and
> > users could search for the 'Softest Bristle'.
> >
> > Related question for this attribute could be:
> > How do you rate the softness of this bristle?
> >
> > Another attribute of products in category Brushes could be 'weight'.
> > Users could rate the weight of the bristle and search for the "Lightest
> > Bristle'.
> >
> > I am sure you get the picture.
> > What I need is similar rating questions for all product categories in
> > foundation.
> > Multiple attributes per product are possible.
> >
> > You could send them to me in the following format.
> > category      attribute    question

Best

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness

eCommerce Solutions, Interactive Websites and Website Hosting