[ic] how do i refer to the current page using [area] or [page] tags?

Tue Mar 5 19:56:00 2002

Hi, I was wondering if there was a simple way to refer to the current page
using [page] or and [area] tag?  Basically I want the link to link back to
itself (including any extra query string stuff).

Specifically I'm trying to do this:
[page process/locale/es_ES/page/(current_page)]  but I can't figure out how
to do it without using a form without resorting to using javascript.

>From what I could find in the mailing list and docs I think I need to use an
ActionMap but I'm a little hazy on how it works.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

I'm running Perl 5.6.1 + Bundle::Interchange, Interchange 4.8.3, Linux 2.4.

Thanks
Mike Kang