[ic] changing the CSS ?

David Cisco interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 11:54:01 2002

Hello,

I am new to the list and to Interchange, and fairly new to HTML as well, so
forgive me if its a novice question...

Using the online templates to enter and alter the templates and pages, I
cannot seem to get deep enough into the code to change a few elements in the
Style Sheets. Mainly what I'm trying to do is have the left side navigation
bar background color be different from the other topic bars such as the
"Specials" bar... right now both are linked to the 'categorybar' in the CSS.

I'm using the 'left/right' template and would like the left and top to have
a grey background and the 'specials' and 'other items you may like' titles
to have a red background. I have changed the 'categorybar' to be grey, but
can't get to the CSS of the other items in the 'component' fields in order
to change that color.

Boy I hope this made sense to someone! So far I love the interface and
everything else about this shopping cart and look forward to using it.

Thanks,
cisco