[ic] Suexec BIG PROBLEMS --PleaseHelp!!

Paul Hoza interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 13:27:00 2002

> > Additionally, the INET mode solved a problem I had in a different
> iteration
> > of creating a catalog.. the wonderful "We're sorry, the Interchange server
> > is unavailable..." gem.  I add that bit of info in case someone follows
> > this thread in the future when resolving SUEXEC questions:
> >   http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icfaq05.02
>
>That's not INET specific.  That is just a working configuration and the fact
>that the installer did not die part way through.  You are attributing
>success to the wrong factors, eg it was Wed; makecat works on Wed!

Lol.. good point, that.  As I think about it now, I realize I knew
better.  There were so many things changed in the short time span around
the INET revelation that when I was recalling it for that post, I put too
many things in one basket.

In fact, it was simply the changing of ownership of the appropriate
directories to the appropriate owner/group that solved the "sampledata.xls"
error to go away... just to confirm your statement.  (in case it needed
confirmation.)